Friday, February 17, 2012

Update 5

A drugged Chelsea, is a happy Chelsea. After the doc came in to break her water, it did not take long for those contractions (or as my nephew calls them, contraptions) to heat up. And to help with them, she got to straddle what I would describe as a cross between one of those giant rubber exercise balls and a peanut. I won't pretend that I know why, but apparently it really helped!!

It did not take long on the Mr. Peanut Ball before she made it very clear she was ready for her epidural. She was a little stressed about it, but she handled it like a champ. And now...she is good! She's got those contractions rollin and I'm not getting yelled at for being on my iPad!




Taylor Cotter
Disc Jockey

Save This Dance
480.652.0888 | www.savethisdance@me.com
Like Us on Facebook! | Follow Us on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment