Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday or Friday?

Well after getting a call at about 7:30 this morning to inform us that our check in time for the hospital has been delayed, we are now here! We got checked in at about 4:30 this afternoon and she started giving her some sort of drug to get the baby out at about 5:30. The question now? Thursday or Friday? I'm thinkin Friday is my bet. I'm sure we are in for a looooong night ahead of us. We are also lucky enough to have Chelsea's mom with us as well to keep us entertained and so that I won't be the only one getting yelled at once the real fun begins. I'll be tryin to give updates as we go along. For now, Chels has got American Idol goin, Lark is chillin on her iPad, and I've got a few episodes of Walking Dead to watch; nothin quite like zombies while waiting for your son to be born!



Taylor Cotter
Disc Jockey

Save This Dance
480.652.0888 | www.savethisdance@me.com
Like Us on Facebook! | Follow Us on Twitter!

Location:Banner Gateway Hospital

1 comment:

  1. Thinking about you two and wishing you all the best! It is ALL worth it!

    ReplyDelete