Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Thursday at 9am!

Woot Woot! Thursday is the day! I'm scheduled to be induced at 9am! I haven't decided if I am more excited to have my baby boy or just to not be pregnant anymore. I'm sure the baby will win out in the end! The Dr. told me yesterday that I could easily have him on my own before Thursday, but I'm trying to hold out since my mom will be here on Wednesday night! I'm so glad she's coming because A. every daughter needs her mom B. Taylor will probably pass out if he sees any blood and C. I have no idea what I'm doing.   All good reasons right?    

The Dr. did mention that I have about a 50/50 chance of having to have a c-section, because he thinks the baby will be 8.5 to 9 pounds.  I have a pretty good family history so I'm hoping I can do it, but if not as long as the baby is okay I'm okay with what has to happen.  

I'm going to try to get Taylor to do blog updates as things progress. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thursday is so soon!! Please, please, please have Taylor do the updates. Some of us may be living vicariously :-) I'm hoping you'll get to skip out on the c-section too. But if it comes down to that, I had one with Ruby and I know you'll be able to survive.

    Yay!Yay!Yay!!

    ReplyDelete