Thursday, December 15, 2011

Work Christmas Party

Last weekend we went to the Rocket Media employee Christmas party.  First we went to "White Christmas" at ASU Gammage. Pretty sure I was mesmerized the entire time, not so sure Taylor was feeling the same way.

Then we went on to this awesome restaurant called Rustler's Rooste. For all you locals, you better go!  It is a way fun cowboy restaurant.  Before we even walked in we found a giant bull with the word "dinner" around its neck! I knew this would be my kind of place!  The restaurant is 2 stories.  To get to the bottom story there is a giant slide, which Taylor took, I opted out for obvious reasons.  Our appetizers were fried rattle snake, it actually was pretty good (I guess you can fry anything and it will taste good.) Dinner followed with giant steaks, sweet potatoes, salad basically anything that cowboys would love! We had a great time.
"dinner"
some of the Rocket Media team
(ps I might wear that dress everyday from now on, don't even look pregnant thanks to those panels) 

The "Judge" 24 oz Filet Mignon

2 comments:

  1. Is that an Old Navy dress? It's great! I wouldn't blame you at all if you wear it everyday for the next 65 days. It seems super comfy too. Does it come in other colors? That panel really is a great design feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope I got it at h&m. Their maternity is the best. I wish it came in more colors!!

    ReplyDelete