Saturday, December 31, 2011

Swimming and Skating in OR

We spent Christmas in Madras, with my parents.  My sister, Brooke, and her family from California came too! One of Madras' fun things to do, is go the aquatic center.  It's really nice for the kids, because it's indoors. And there's a waterside, rope swing, and lazy river.

John's the only one I could capture
 My brother Chris live in Redmond...it's about a 30 minute drive from Madras. We were up there a lot so cousins could play together. One day they went to the outdoor ice skating rink downtown.  The kids had a lot of fun! Taylor was pretty excited to go himself and showed off some mad skating skills. For realz.


studly
The best thing about Harry is he is always excited about everything! Especially ice skating!
sick!
Helping out John, in his awesome darth vader sweatshirt.
Brooke skated, but I opted to stay off the ice this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment